Friday 4 July 2014

Some update post cuz I didn't update much

So, my exams are over, so I'm playing more games, what have I been playing?

Pokemon (mostly), I had a few breeding and training projects to work on and also some tournaments that I join for fun, so I was preparing for that. One of those breeding projects involve me breeding a lot of Ghost-type Pokemon because I was helping out my friends in their PokeLARP event (a Pokemon Live Action Role Play, where contestants/trainers battle 8 gym leaders, and the elite four to become the champion, the champion then has to challenge any newcomer that has just defeated the elite four to defend his/her throne). It was quite fun, and the ending was a satisfying one.

Anyways, I also continued playing Bravely Default after receiving some motivation to play it during my study week before finals (a horrible time to get into games, but is a time where you have the urge to do stuff you don't normally do, like this). From Chapter 2, I continued playing till my current progress at Chapter 6. I am still not done with the game yet since its just pass the halfway mark till the finale, but I do intend to beat it soon after getting motivation to play it.

One more game I just bought was Shovel Knight. I did not kickstart the game, but the trailers and the reviews intrigued me, since it looks like the kind of platformer that I would play as it has similar styles to Mega Man. I downloaded for my 3DS and loved it. It's a really good game I would say, and I have beaten the main game already. Attempting to beat it in New Game+, but it's not easy, like it is ever. Shovel Knight is quite hard, being a homage to NES platformers and stuff, but I don't mind it one bit.

So yeah, that's all I have been doing. I'm also gonna watch the VGC US Nationals streams if I can stay up that late, and I'm definitely watching EVO next week.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment