Tuesday 25 November 2014

Haven't been active in a while, have I?

Being in my final year is taking its toll. So many assignments to rush, and I do not have time to update this blog. Thankfully, this semester has ended, so I shall summarize what I've been lately.

I watched the last two Ruroni Kenshin movies (which were both good, but I felt the final film was a bit lacking). Nonetheless both films are great films and they are somewhat true to the source material.
I trained up my Pokemon team for the Pokemon XY tournament that ended last Saturday, which happened in conjuction with the Omega Ruby Alpha Saphire Launch Party. I went there to get a copy of Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire for myself, since I like the Hoenn region so much. But.....
I also got 2nd during the XY tournament, surprising myself. I guess I was really lucky to even get such a position, but it was a great experience, and I won myself some cash, eShop credit, and another copy of Alpha Saphire, which makes me have 1 copy of OR and 2 copies of AS with me.

My friends wanted me to do a 2nd place report for my team (even though I never thought of doing one to begin with). I shall make a 2nd place report on my friend's request, posting the team I used on this blog.

Until then, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment