Wednesday 5 February 2014

I'm not dead, I'm just celebrating Chinese New Year.

Yeah, this blog was pretty quiet for the past few weeks. I was busy breeding some new Pokemons, and playing my Wonderlocke. I also had to prepare for Chinese New Year, where I had to do some spring cleaning and stuff.

Anyways, long story short, I bred some new Pokemons, lost and got some new Pokemons from the Wonderlocke, and won some money by gambling during Chinese New Year (it's a thing we do once a year over here). I'm pretty surprised since this is the first year as far as I know where I win money during Chinese New Year gambling sessions.

Which brings me to the next topic, I've won quite a sum of money, which I might spend on my 3DS. But I'm not so sure on what to spend it on. I have two options (and a 3rd one which is to not spend it at all). The first option is to spend it on Bravely Default (it's not enough, so I'll have to top-up some cash), or a 20$ eShop Prepaid (which will mean I have some spare change from buying that, and also means that I'll wait for a secondhand copy of Bravely Default).

Anyways, depending on what happens on Friday, I'll consider buying either one of those. There's a 3DS gathering this Saturday, and a copy of the game will be available for sale. So we'll see whether I get the game or not, or I'll stick to the eShop credit since Pokebank is just around the corner (why isn't it released in US yer?!).

That's all, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment